School Year :
|2018-07-17||Response to parents enquiry about the quality of school uniform
The Consumer Council checked the samples of school uniforms. One of the samples from Zenith Uniform Company(Our school uniform supplier) was found to contain cancer-causing chemicals. However, that problem sample does not belong to our school. Our school does not use the checkered cloth which contains cancer-causing chemicals. Zenith Uniform Supplier said that the problem uniforms were made ten years ago and Zenith had stopped using the cloth with that dyes. Our school uniform does not contain that dyes. Parents need not worry. Our school will continue to inquire about the inspection of the school uniforms from the Consumer Council to make sure the quality of our school uniform is satisfactory.
|2018-07-08||P2 Visit Tuen Mun Public Library
P2 Visit Tuen Mun Public Library
|2018-07-08||P6 Graduation Day Camp 2018
P6 Graduation Day Camp
|2018-07-08||English Fun Fun Day
English Fun Fun Day
|2018-07-06||38th Graduation and End of School Year Ceremony
38th Graduation and End of School Year Ceremony
|2018-06-23||2018-2019 Primary 1 Student For Book Fees and Ordering the School Uniform
2018-2019 Primary 1 Student
For Book Fees and Ordering the School Uniform
Time：10:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Venue：6/F, Room 607
- Student birth certificate/passport (original and copy version)
- Parent ID card/passport (original and copy version)
- Address proof (copy version, eg: electricity bill/water and sewage bill, dated within past 3 months)
- 2 student photos (dated within past 6 months)
|2018-06-19||CoolThink at JC Computational Thinking Education 2018 Coding Fair
CoolThink at JC
|2018-06-04||Guidelines for Postponement of Examination under Inclement Weather Conditions
Guidelines for Postponement of Examination under Inclement Weather Conditions
When there is any typhoon signals (Tropical cyclone signal no.8 or above) or rainstorm warnings (Red or Black), then the examination will be postponed to the next day.
|2018-06-01||Important Information for P.1 Registration
Primary One Admission (POA) for September 2018
Important Information for P.1 Registration
Registration dates : 5th and 6th June, 2018
Time : 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Place : 6/F, School Hall
Documents needed : Primary One Registration Form
|2018-05-15||P.1 Visit Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Gardens
P.1 Visit Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Gardens
|2018-03-22||Sports Day Brochure
|2018-03-22||Demonstration video for Parent-child game
|2018-03-22||Sports Day 2017-2018
||27th March 2018(Tuesday)
||Tang Shiu Kin Sports Ground (Tuen Mun)
B. Students taking the school bus will have the normal arrangement.
C. Students (not taking the school bus) will gather at school at 8:10a.m. as usual.
||1:00p.m. For children whose parents attend, there will be a dismissal at the sports ground with parents; otherwise there will be normal dismissal at school. (homing team arrangement is available)
||P.E. Uniform and sports shoes (including participating parents)
||Permitted, no glass containers will be allowed in the sports ground.
A) Attendance is mandatory. Sick-leave must be made for absentees.
B) Do not bring MP3s, electronic devices or mobile phones.
C) For parents admission is by ticket only.
D) Early leave is not recommended.
|2018-02-07||Advancement of Chinese New Year Holidays
In view of the latest development of seasonal influenza and to minimize the spread of influenza within schools, the Education Bureau announced that the Chinese New Year Holiday for all kindergartens, kindergarten cum child care centres, primary schools and special schools (excluding Schools for Social Development with secondary section only) would be advanced to start from 8 February. The arrangements of our school are as follows:
- The Chinese New Year Holiday for our school is from 8 February (Thursday) to 25 February (Sunday). Lunar New Year Holiday is also included in the period mentioned.
- To meet practical needs during the non-scheduled school holidays, we will arrange an adequate staff to handle school affairs and answer parents' enquiries, and clean and disinfect the school premises. If necessary, the school premises will remain open to take care of those students who would be unattended at home and have to return to school. If parents are unable to arrange their relatives or friends to take care of their children, please contact our teacher Ms Kwok (Tel. No.: 2450 2270) for the arrangement of sending their children back to school.
- During the holidays, parents should note the following measures to prevent your children from being infected as far as possible:
- To maintain good personal hygiene and cover nose and mouth while sneezing or coughing and wash hands thoroughly afterwards;
- To maintain good indoor ventilation;
- To build up good body immunity by maintaining a balanced diet, exercising regularly and taking adequate rest; and
- To avoid going to crowded or poorly ventilated public places.
- The original scheduled students' / parents' activities during this period will be cancelled.
- During the holidays, we will provide appropriate learning support to students for them to make good use of time.
- If you have any enquiries, please contact Ms Kwok (Tel: 2450 2270).
|2018-02-07||EDB announces early Chinese New Year holidays for kindergartens and primary schools
Date: 2nd February 2018(Friday)
- Pictures, samples of pupils' school work and projects will be displayed on the ground floor. You can visit the book stalls with educational books. The English room located on 5th floor (Rm.507) is also open for everyone to visit.
- Please attend appointments punctually to avoid overcrowding. Each meeting will be approximately 5 to 10 minutes.
- Academic reports must be signed by parents and returned to class teachers by 5th February 2018. Academic reports will be issued on 5th February 2018 to those parents who have not attended Parents' Day.
|2017-10-04||Mid-Autumn Festival cum Dress Casual Day
Mid-Autumn Festival cum Dress Casual Day